This privacy statement describes how PINGCALL.com collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: pingcall.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. Collection and Use of Personal Information We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. We use this information to
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Respond to your questions and concerns
Registration Data/Username and Password In order to use some features of this site, you may be required to acquire a username and/or password. Doing so will require you to provide certain information (Registration Data). It is your responsibility to maintain and update your Registration Data as required. By Registering, you are agreeing that all the information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate, and that you will update the Registration Data to ensure that it remains true and accurate. Information Obtained from Third Parties If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. Information Sharing We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if pingcall.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.